14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon Red Dry Wine Box
Buy a case of 12 bottles of this red wine and get a 10% discount!
Aged in a combination of American and French oak barrels, the 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon is a rich, juicy red that features aromas of dark cherry, black currant, coffee and subtle hints of spice. These flavors are complemented by a touch of spicy oak and emphasized by refined tannins.
You can enjoy this wine by itself or try it with red meats, especially Nyama Choma and hearty stews. It tastes great too with appetizers and side dishes like tomato-basil bruschetta and eggplant parmesan.
14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon is our premier choice of approachable everyday Cabernet Sauvgnon wine that you should not miss!
- Grapes: 82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 8% other varieties including Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Petite Syrah
- Washington Appellation - Columbia Valley
- Aged in American and French oak barrels
- Alcohol 13.5% | Residual sugar 0.75g/100ml | Total acidity 0.51g/100ml | pH 3.76
- Served at room temperature
|Wine Type||Temperature °C||Temperature °F|
|Pinot Noir||16-18° C||60-64°|
|Chardonnay, Rosé||9-11° C||48-52°F|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Red Blend||18-21° C||64-70° F|
|Champagne, Sparkling, and Dessert Wine||5° C||40° F|
|Moscato, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio||7-9° C||45-48°F|