14 Hands Red Blend Hot to Trot -12 Bottles
Buy a case of 12 bottles of this wine and get a 10% discount!
This polished red wine offers aromas of cherry, red currant and tea. Flavors of cherries, ripe berries and plums, supported by a frame of refined tannins, give way to subtle notes of baking spice on a persistent finish.
Try this classic red blend with pork meat or pasta. Or enjoy it on its own at a great weekend party! Makes for a perfect gift too!
If you’re new to wine drinking, you will enjoy a soft start with this red blend:-)
- Grapes: Predominantly Merlot and Syrah with other varieties including Petit Verdot and Petite Syrah
- Washington Appellation - Columbia Valley
- Aged in combination of stainless steel tanks and neutral French and American oak
- Alcohol 13.5% | Residual sugar 0.95g/100ml | Total acidity 0.53g/100ml | pH 3.73
- Served at room temperature
|Wine Type||Temperature °C||Temperature °F|
|Pinot Noir||16-18° C||60-64°|
|Chardonnay, Rosé||9-11° C||48-52°F|
|Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz, Red Blend||18-21° C||64-70° F|
|Champagne, Sparkling, and Dessert Wine||5° C||40° F|
|Moscato, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio||7-9° C||45-48°F|