Red Dry Wine – 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon
Aged in a combination of American and French oak barrels, the 14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon is a rich, juicy red that features aromas of dark cherry, black currant, coffee and subtle hints of spice. These flavors are complemented by a touch of spicy oak and emphasized by refined tannins.
You can enjoy this wine by itself or try it with red meats, especially Nyama Choma and hearty stews. It tastes great too with appetizers and side dishes like tomato-basil bruschetta and eggplant parmesan.
14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon is our ultimate choice of approachable everyday wines that you should not miss!
This deliciously red wine is available online and in our store in Westlands, Nairobi. You can buy it by a case of 12 bottles and get a discount!
- Grapes: 82% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Merlot, 8% other varieties including Petit Verdot, Cabernet Franc and Petite Syrah
- Washington Appellation - Columbia Valley
- Aged in American and French oak barrels
- Alcohol 13.5% | Residual sugar 0.75g/100ml | Total acidity 0.51g/100ml | pH 3.76
- Serve at room temperature.